Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Happy September!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Labor Day (3 day) weekend!  I spent mine with my some of my favorite people- my husband, son, aunt and uncle- at our family cottage in Ontario, Canada.
Great news, I spent those lovely, relaxing three days writing the second book in the Breaking the Rules Series.  The title is still TBD, but I hope to release it sometime in early 2014.

I want to take a moment and thank all of the 52 bloggers, facebook friends, real-life friends (hehe) and family for participating in my August 29th Cover Reveal for Breaking the Rules.  I got a ton of positive feedback, and cannot wait for the September 17th release of the book! Just 2 weeks away, I can't wait!

If you are interested in participating in the blog tour for Breaking the Rules, (Oct. 14-19) here is the link:http://atomrbookblogtours.com/2013/08/30/tour-breaking-the-rules-by-l-k-lewis/

Thanks again for your support!

LK Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment