Thursday, October 3, 2013

Breaking the Rules- news and follow up

Hello All!

I want to first thank everyone who has purchased, supported, and praised Breaking the Rules! It was a lot of fun to write, and I'm glad people are enjoying it, too! Once you are done reading, please take a moment to rate/review the book on the website you purchased it from. Ratings and reviews help to spread the word about the book throughout the retail website. Ratings and Reviews can anonymous as well!

There is a scheduled book tour for Breaking the Rules that will take place October 14-19, and I'm very excited about it! For more information, click on the link below:

http://atomrbookblogtours.com/2013/08/30/tour-breaking-the-rules-by-l-k-lewis/

I'm also excited to share that I've been hard at work writing the second book in the Breaking the Rules series, now titled: Bending the Rules.  I'm hoping to release it sometime in early 2014. I've really enjoyed writing it so far, and am always excited at how the characters reveal themselves, I think you're really going to enjoy this one!

Once again, thank you for all of your support!

LK

No comments:

Post a Comment