Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bending the Rules, Cover Reveal Surprise!

Thank You!


Thank you to all of the wonderful bloggers who participated in the cover reveal for Bending the Rules today and to Giselle @ Xpresso Book Tours for organizing it.

I know I promised you all a surprise or two and here it goes (insert drumming noise here):

Bending the Rules is now LIVE on Amazon! I couldn't wait to share it with everyone so I decided to post it to Amazon early. It will still be available on iBooks, Kobo, and Nook April 1st as scheduled with fun events, blog posts and giveaways around that time.

Here is the purchase link to Amazon:
http://www.amazon.com/Bending-Rules-Breaking-2-ebook/dp/B00ILYDS9C/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1393369865&sr=8-7&keywords=Bending+the+Rules


Also, because I'm in such a fun, celebrating my book birthday kind of mood, I've decided to GIVEAWAY 5 copies of Bending the Rules!  Simply "like" my LK Lewis fanpage on facebook:
 https://www.facebook.com/lklewiswrites   and leave a comment or message why you want to read the book and I might just choose you!


Thanks again for supporting me, and the Breaking the Rules Series!

~LK

No comments:

Post a Comment